Lions Assistant Coach – Team & Back Attack Coach
Wellington Rugby is currently advertising for the role of Assistant Coach for the Wellington Lions Mitre 10 Cup programme.
The successful applicant will lead the Team Attack and Back Attack on a fixed term period for the Lions campaign between June and November 2019.
To be considered the person must have;
- Excellent knowledge technically and tactically of Team and Back attack
- Excellent ability to develop and grow players
- Strong leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
- A proven history of coaching.
Applicants can obtain a job description via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to submit:
- Cover Letter
- Clearly stating your experience of coaching Team and Back Attack
- A description of your ‘coaching philosophy’
- Rugby Resume
Applications close on December 21.